Organic essential oils have so many amazing benefits. They are perfect for moms who are trying to live a more natural lifestyle.
If you are looking for an affordable organic essential oils starter kit, here are seven of the best organic essential oil kits to help you get started with essential oils on a budget.
Organic Essential Oils
Organic essential oils are some of the best oils you can use. They have the highest standards so you know your family is only getting the best.
Organic oils are grown in a very healthy environment that is free of pesticides, herbicides, and synthetic fertilizers, fungicides, and contain no genetically modified organisms (GMOs) [source].
Safety with Essential Oils
You must take precautions when using essential oils. Most essential oils, especially those in the organic essential oils starter kits I mention later on, are all very concentrated.
That being said, always dilute your essential oils. The best part about this is that your oils will last longer!
Also, do not use in or around your eyes, mucus membranes, or any hole in your body.
Some people do experience some problems with essential oils, as everybody is unique. Therefore, always start using oils by testing a small area of your forearm or back.
If you have a reaction you can further dilute with a carrier oil, or wash with soap or water.
Before we begin, I want to include that this information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This is simply for educational purposes only.
Some of these links are affiliate links meaning if you purchase from these links, I will earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Everything I share are my own opinions and things I personally use and love. You can learn more by reviewing my disclosure.
Mountain Rose Herbs Organic Essential Oil Kit
One of the best essential oil brands I’ve come to personally use and love is Mountain Rose Herbs.
Mountain Rose Herbs provide organic herbs and essential oils. They have super high standards and share about their processes in each kit or essential oil you receive.
Here is some general information about each of the starter kits. Each essential oil starter kit comes with:
- Storage advice for your essential oils
- Blending and dilution advice and blending ideas
- How to use with great ideas for usage
- 5ml bottles of essential oils with an orifice reducer cap
Mountain Rose Herbs essential oils are also USDA certified organic essential oils. USDA organic is an amazing certification to ensure their oils are top standard.
Not only that but with the organic essential oils kit, even the packaging is incredible. Each organic essential oils set comes packaged in a “recyclable clamshell that has not been bleached or dyed and contains no glue. They are molded from 100% recycled paper pulp” [source].
The essential oil kits are truly incredible and they are safe for the environment.
7 Organic Essential Oils Starter Kits
Here are seven of the best essential oil starter kits from Mountain Rose Herbs. Each one is perfect for beginners, or advanced.
Each essential oil starter pack fits a particular need or theme, so you can grab multiple to complete your house!
Green Cleaning Essential Oil Kit
I love this green cleaning essential oil kit. It is perfect for those who love to create their own DIY cleaning products.
You can create natural cleaning products with these essential oils such as kitchen counter cleaner, scrubs, laundry cleaners, room and linen sprays, or a cleansing diffuser blend to freshen up your home.
You can also use these oils to create bath and body products as well! They work great in hand soaps or shampoo.
Here is what comes in the green cleaning kit:
- Organic Atlas Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) – Warm and woody, Atlas cedarwood has a slightly spicy aroma that is great to purify your space.
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – This floral oil has a fresh and clean aroma that helps to relax you.
- Organic Lemon (Citrus x limon) – This lemony aroma is a superstar for household cleaning recipes. It is phototoxic.
- Organic Peppermint (Mentha piperita) – Unmistakably crisp, pungent, and energetic peppermint adds a warm and minty aroma that freshens any room.
- Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Great for diffusing and cleansing, camphoraceous tea tree oil is warm, woody, and herbaceous.
This green cleaning kit is only $17.50. Plus from now until May 31, 2021, save 15% and make it even more affordable by using code EOKit15.
Resins Essential Oil Kit
The resins kit is perfect for grounding you. Use these oils from this organic essential oils kit in your personal products to keep you grounded and at peace throughout the day.
Many love to use these oils in their spiritual study or yoga. These grounding essential oils go along perfectly with your spiritual self-care. Grab your spiritual journal along with this kit to further your study better than ever before!
This resins kit includes five essential oils, many used in the Bible.
The oils include:
- Organic Frankincense (Boswellia carteri) – Frankincense has a sweet and woodsy smell that is perfect for grounding you and keeping your brain alert.
- Organic Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha) – A warm and woody oil with deep, spicy notes.
- Organic Opopanax (Commiphora erythraea) – Often referred to as sweet myrrh, opopanax has a bright and resinous aroma with sweet, balsamic notes.
- Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) – A complex aroma of bright, citrusy notes with peppery and woody undertones.
- Organic Benzoin (Styrax tonkinensis) – This thick and resinous oil has a supremely sweet and warm vanilla-like aroma with balsamic undertones.
This organic essential oils starter kit is $53.50, but you can also use code EOKit15 until May 31, 2021, to save even more!
Essential Blends Oil Kit
If you don’t want to blend essential oils yourself, you can also get this essential blends kit. It comes with five of the most popular premade blends.
Each blend is designed to support you in your everyday needs. Use these essential oils in body butter, salves, or other personal products, or simply diffuse and enjoy these amazing blends.
This is one of the best organic essential oils kit that I have found.
Here is a little bit about each of these blends:
Organic Shield Blend
This blend can help protect you and your family from germs and other things you do not want in your home.
Organic Breathe Blend
Breathe essential oil is an invigorating blend that uses eucalyptus and lavender with minty, forest notes.
Add this oil to salves or roll-ons, your diffuser, or energizing room sprays. Deep breathe and feel revitalized with this blend.
I love to add this to my shower to wake me up in the mornings.
This blend is calming for all the senses. It was made to use when you are tense, stressed, or in an extreme emotional response.
Use a personal aromatherapy necklace, bracelet, or pen, diffuse to create a calm and relaxing atmosphere, or use soothing bath salts and massage blends.
One thing to note is that the dark color of this blend could stain skin, clothes, or plastic diffusers.
I have found this to be similar to Peace and Calming; however, this blend uses Vetiver which is a great oil for stress and anxious thoughts, so I personally have started to prefer this calming blend.
Organic Pick-Me-Up Blend
With this pick-me-up blend, you will gain a boost of energy and feel revitalized. It has ginger, rosemary, and hints of spice to create the perfect energy booster.
This is another one I like to add a few drops to my shower to start my early morning days. It is also great for those afternoon sleepy times.
Organic Sleep Blend
As the name states, the sleep blend is perfect for helping you unwind and drift off into sleep.
It is sweet and has a relaxing floral aroma with very subtle green notes. Diffuse right before bed and during the night.
I also like to add it to a pillow spray and my nighttime lotion to further help me relax. Massage your little ones during their nighttime routine to help them go to sleep peacefully.
This organic essential oils kit is $37.50. Use code EOKit15 to save 15% and have premade amazing blends to use every day.
Classic Essential Oil Kit
This classic essential oil kit is what I consider the essential oils for beginners kit. It has the most popular oils used by everyone in aromatherapy.
You can use these oils independently or in a blend. You can literally make anything with these oils including:
- Massage oils
- Roller bottles
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal supplies
And so much more!
This kit is the perfect place to begin if you are new to using essential oils. Here are the oils included in this classic essential oil kit:
- Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) – A green and camphoraceous aroma with fresh and stimulating notes.
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) – This floral oil has a fresh and clean aroma that helps to relax and calm your mind.
- Oregon Peppermint (Mentha pipertia) – Unmistakably crisp, pungent, and energetic.
- Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – Citrusy and sweet, orange essential oil has a powerful aroma of calming you down and giving you energy at the same time.
- Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) – Popular for diffusing and cleansing, camphoraceous tea tree oil is warm, woody, and herbaceous.
This organic essential oils starter kit is only $17.00! It is literally the perfect essential oil beginner kit. You won’t find a better price for a kit with these most popular essential oils. And, use code EOKit15 to save 15% off the kit!
Lovers Essential Oil Kit
The lover’s essential oil kit has very sensual and relaxing smells. There are a lot of floral smells that bring closeness and affection to one another.
I love these specific essential oils to help me relax and truly feel my emotions.
Use them together with your spouse or on their own. I love to make perfumes and massage oils with these floral oils.
Here is what is included in the lover’s kit:
- Organic Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum) – A warm and resinous aroma with earthy notes.
- Organic Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) – Clary sage has an aroma with floral notes that instills calm and feelings of relaxation.
- Organic Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) – Fresh, sweet aroma with floral and citrus notes.
- Organic Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) – Warm and earthy patchouli has notes of smoke and spice.
- Organic Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – Sweet ylang ylang has a beautiful floral aroma.
This kit is $60.50, but by using the code EOKit15, save 15% off your kit! Code is good until May 31, 2021, at 11:59 pm PST.
Home Harmony Essential Oil Kit
The home harmony kit is another great essential oil kit for anyone. It helps to balance emotions and make your home a lovely place to be.
The essential oils help to uplift and bring harmony to your family. As our atmospheres play a crucial role in our emotions, it is a great one for moms and parents.
Diffuse these oils or include them in any of your products as well.
Here is what is included:
- Organic Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) – A rosy and floral aroma with hints of fruit.
- Organic Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea) – Clary sage is a beautiful floral smell to provide calmness.
- Organic Lavandin Grosso (Lavandula x intermedia) – This hybrid lavender has a sweet, dry floral aroma.
- Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – Citrusy and sweet, orange essential oil invites a clean aroma.
- Organic Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) – Sweet ylang ylang has an amazing floral aroma that supports emotional well-being.
This home harmony essential oil starter kit is $32.00. Don’t forget to use code EOKit15 to save 15%!
Citrus Essential Oil Kit
The citrus essential oil kit has five incredible citrus oils to give you uplifting and clean smells.
These citrus oils are perfect for air fresheners and cleaning. A few notes with this kit:
- Citrus oils usually are photosensitive meaning that you don’t want these on your skin when going outside.
- Cold-pressed citrus oils have a shorter life span. These are typically good for a year.
Here is what is included in this citrus essential oil kit:
- Organic Grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) – grapefruit has a sweet refreshing aroma. Phototoxic.
- Organic Lemon (Citrus x limon) – The tart and lemony aroma is great for cleaning. Phototoxic.
- Organic Lime Peel (Citrus aurantifolia) – Energizing lime oil has a tart and sour aroma. Phototoxic.
- Organic Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) – Citrusy and sweet, this essential oil has a clean aroma. Non-phototoxic.
- Organic Tangerine (Citrus reticulata) – The tangy and citrusy-sweet aroma of tangerine is beautiful. Non-phototoxic.
This kit is only $23.50, but with code EOKit15, save 15% more!
Here are some of the most common questions one has when wanting to use essential oils.
These seven organic essential oils starter kits are perfect to grab if you’ve been wanting an affordable option to grabbing safe and organic essential oils for your family.
Which organic essential oils starter kit is most intriguing to you? Have you used one of these kits before?
Share in the comments below and don’t forget to use your coupon EOKit15 before May 31, 2021!